Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cardholder for St. Louis Regional Cards

Hi there!  On Thursday, I shared the cards that I was able to make from the Close to My Heart St. Louis Regional Celebration in 2012.  If you missed it, you can see them HERE.  Today, on the anniversary of that amazing experience, I'm sharing the cardholder that I designed to coordinate!  :)

I really couldn't put this set in a box because of all the different sizes, one being a 3 x 8!  But I needed to have something since I was donating the set for an auction.  I came up with a great solution, and decorated a 3D item from the CTMH Artiste Collection to go with any kind of decor.


The retired Dakota Woodgrain pattern was such a versatile paper.  Just add Burlap Ribbon and Durables for a great decor piece that you won't want to hide in the desk!  ;)


The auction is tomorrow, and I can't wait to see how things turn out!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!