Thursday, July 6, 2017

Summertime Fun Challenges!

Time for another challenge!  Ummmm...make that two!  ;)

Both Lawn Fawnatics and the Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog have issued Summertime Challenges this week! How could a crafty girl resist???

I'm SO excited to share this super fun box card I made for one of my BFFs...it includes THE most fantastic of summer themes: ocean beachy water fun!


Lawn Fawn sure hit the nail on the head with this box card die.  It makes the box card process practically painless!  Easy button?  OK!  This is what it looks like before you add all the pretties...

I did add the waves and sand from other LF border dies, but you get the gist.  ;)
Then you get to start creating a scene!  I used the mermazing LF Mermaid for You stamps and dies...


With a box card, you can decorate the inside, outside, anything you like! I used the banner dies included in the box card set to make some fancy party decor.  It is especially fun to use some clear packaging or leftover carrier sheets from embellishments to make "floating" details.  I used Glue Dots to make sure they stay put...


Be sure to add a blank panel in the back of the card for you to write a note to your card recipient...


The coolest part of this box card is that it folds flat to fit inside a standard size envelope!!!



Just like magic!


Thanks for coming to take a peek!



Here is a list of the other crafty toys I used to make this one...

Sizzix Big Shot

Lawn Fawn--various inks and plaid papers (I cannot get enough of these plaid patterns!)

Close to My Heart--Sea Glass Ink, Birthday Sparkles My Acrylix, 2x2 My Acrylix Block, ShinHan Touch Twin Alcohol Ink Markers, Champagne CS, White Glitter Paper

Copic Sketch Markers


4 comments:

  1. This is really adorable! I love the colors and delightful images.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This birthday card is seriously adorable! Every detail is just perfect and those rainbow fish are amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! LOVE YOUR RAINBOW FISHES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW what a brilliant seaside pop up card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!