Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Elephants, Hooray!

Happy Wednesday!  

Today I have a little card to share that I made using some simple dies I ordered from Avery Elle.  I gave you a sneak peek over on my Facebook Page a couple of weeks ago, and oh my has the time flown by!  Be sure to like my page to see my sneaks!  :)

This card uses just a POP of color from the Close to My Heart Adventure Fundamentals paper that is retiring this month.  I used a gold foil from my stash for the starry circles die from Avery Elle...


Oh my word, could this little guy be any cuter???  He is sporting the shades of the Copic Toner Greys. That "hooray"word die is also from Avery Elle.  I lined the inside of my card with a piece from the Uptown Fundamentals so just the gold foil would show through...



I love the way it turned out, and it was pretty quick!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!