Friday, July 7, 2017

Amazing Dan and Phil Birthday Card!

Hello!  THIS is the moment we crafty cardmakers LIVE for...you know what I am talking about...that moment when you have the PERFECT card idea for that special someone!!!  It only happens once in a while for me so I am especially excited to share this one.

This birthday card is for my niece--who happens to be a HUGE "phan" of YouTubers Dan and Phil.  If you are too, you may get it right away...and if not, I am truly sorry.  Lol!



This card is based off the wickedly popular book that Dan and Phil wrote called, "The Amazing Book is Not on Fire."


I am not a "phollower" of theirs so that is all I know, lol.  I just happened to be paying attention at the right time in the right place.  ;) Moms have to be sneaky like that...always paying attention.  I also had a bit of help from my girlie who is also a "phan." 

I designed all the lettering on the front of the card using Design Space for my Cricut Explore.  Then I chose the colors from my Close to My Heart Cardstock palette.  The inside is randomly stamped with the candle image from the Close to My Heart Sweet Birthday Stamp set.  Ok, so it wasn't very random...I'm a bit of a control freak.  ;)

The sentiment is from the Workshops Your Way Let's Party Cardmaking Kit.  I love this versatile sentiment that you can either leave as is or color in!

I just want to add that my girl exclaimed, "MOM!  This is the most AMAZING card EVER!!!!!" when she laid eyes on it.  That is all.  For. The. Win.

Happy Birthday, Miss Mia!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!