Friday, July 28, 2017

Another Card Buffet Design

You know how I'm always referring to my Close to My Heart catalog as an Idea Book?  That's because it IS!!!  I take ideas from it all the time, including this new design for my card buffet using the BRAND NEW CTMH Fundamentals patterns available next month...


This one is on page 64 of the New Annual Inspirations Idea Book that goes live to customers on August 1st.  I changed it up just a bit for my workshop  with the supplies I have on hand, but it's the same basic design.  It uses the Heartfelt Thoughts My Acrylix, Black, Fern, and Eggplant Inks, and papers from the Enchantment and Whimsy Fundamentals Papers.  I added Bitty Sparkles and Black Dots as embellishments.

Lucky for you I even made a little boo-boo on this one that I can use as a "teachable moment!"  ;)

That's not quite where I wanted to have a smudge of black ink...


So I grabbed this handy little tool called a "sand eraser" by Tombow.  It actually sands away a layer of the paper, so its a great way to correct ink smudges on white cardstock...


Since it also took away a bit of the greenery, I popped the stamp onto my handy dandy little Misty stamping tool to give it another layer of ink...


Buy any 2, get a third free!!!

Check it out soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!