Sunday, July 9, 2017

Monkeying Around with the CTMH Rustic Home Fundamentals

OK, it isn't Fundamental Friday, but I'm back to share another layout with the Close to My Heart Rustic Home Fundamentals Papers--some of my favorite scrapbooking papers!


All the little embellishments are from the soon to retire Baby Boy Complements pack--definitely not JUST for boys!  :)  I also used papers from the retired old style Fundamentals and Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Pack.  It's some kinda wonderful indeed how all of our old and new products combine so well!!!  ;)


LOVE these silver foil and glittery accents!  Here you can see the embossed wood grain on the fundamentals kraft paper...


I also used the Marker Alphabet My Acrylix stamp set to create the title for my page.  This month ONLY, you can stock up on your CTMH stamps on my website by getting one free for every two purchased!!!  BEST deal of the year!!!

B2G1 FREEEEEEE!!!! 
Speaking of Alphabets, don't forget to grab this month's Storybook Alphabet for just $5 with your $50 purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!