Thursday, July 27, 2017

Live Beautifully with Happy Heart

I've been super busy working to get things all squared away for my traveling workshop this week.  Here is one of my new additions to the card buffet!


Close to My Heart is SOOOOOOOO good to its consultants.  This is a card designed by one of the many talented consultants that is provided to us to use for our own workshops!  I just adore the banners along with the Heart Thin Cut Die!  I just changed up the sentiment to this one from Happy Heart to provide my ladies with options and added some bling!  :)

This sentiment is from the Happy Heart My Acrylix from Close to My Heart.

This Live Beautifully paper was actually only available during one special month, but it is now back in the "Going Soon!" category on my website, so it isn't too late to get your hands on it!  :)

PLEEEEEEASE, don't forget that the MAIN IDEA BOOK, called Annual Inspirations, is retiring at the end of July.  Sea Glass in all forms, except the D-Ring and Post bound Albums, will be GONE!  (Glitter paper is already sold out I'm afraid.)


If you have your heart set on anything in this book then grab it soon.

Only a few more days!

Only this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!