Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

We made it!  Today is the last day of school for my clan!  (besides that graduate still in bed, lol!)

I hit the easy button this year and bought each special teacher a gift card, so just had some cards to whip up to go along with them.  :)  I pulled out my favorite teacher card stamps from Verve...


I needed several cards since my kiddos have so many teachers, so I went with two sentiments, but just one pattern for all of the cards...


The paper is an awesome retired Close to My Heart packet called Typeset.  The letters and numbers are PERFECT for teachers!  :)  The zip strip from one of the papers actually made a cute little addition to the inside of the card.


I used my Close to My Heart Corner Rounder to give this card a unique shape.  I LOVE this new style corner rounder!  It lines up so easily and cuts through both layers of the card at once.

 This one is my personal favorite sentiment in this set...


How many days of school do YOU have left? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!