Tuesday, May 13, 2014

You're the Best Masculine Birthday Card!

One of the reasons for my case of the May Crazies is a flurry of birthdays.  My brother-in-law is a self-employed home improvement guru, so I knew JUST what I was going to do for his card when I found the You're the Best My Acrylix stamp set from Close to My Heart.




These tool images are PERFECT for a random stamped background!  I used Chocolate Exclusive Ink on Kraft for this one...


These hinges are a long retired CTMH product that I found in my stash.  I love how they angled themselves when I added some baker's twine across the back! 


The wood grain pattern in the Timberline Paper Packet was an instant favorite.  I used the "happy" and "day" from a sentiment in You're the Best to fashion a birthday sentiment with the amazing Framework Alphabet


What elements do YOU like to include in a masculine card?



2 comments:

  1. Ummm ... this makes me mad!! I have easily turned the page on this stamp set. NOW I feel like I should drop everything and order it!!! You're a creative genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, lol! Really, I was having a hard time with what to do with these...until the random idea popped up! Wish you were my customer, lol! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!