Thursday, May 15, 2014

Crazy May Continues with Confirmation

Welcome back to my little corner of the blog world!  I have a super-easy card today to give you a little inspiration.

The May crazies are crazier than usual this year when you throw in my niece's confirmation last week.  It is tricky to find a card for this kind of occasion without a visit to some specialty store...UNLESS you have some wonderful cardmaking supplies handy!  ;)

I used one of my all time favorite bible verses from Verve Stamps as the sentiment and possibly my favorite pattern paper from the Close to My Heart Ariana Paper Packet...


The grey CS is also included in the Ariana packet.  I stamped the verse and edged all the pattern paper in Slate ink that matched nicely.

See the embossed pattern in the background?  I used my Sizzix Big Shot machine and Damask Embossing Folder on a sheet of packaging from a frame I bought, lol.  I even used it in the layers of the die cut flower from MCT!  LOVE how that worked out!






Shop 24/7 for these super deals and amazing stamps and scrapbook products on my CTMH website!


2 comments:

  1. Love that flower! You are so clever to use the frame packaging. People here in Oregon would love your green efforts. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see this stuff! It is super thin and fibrous--how could I NOT? I need to move to Oregon! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!