Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Easy Graduation Centerpiece for Tag (You're It!) Tuesday

This week is one of those times during the year when you can't remember which day it is all week.  I am especially confused since I have been playing catch up for a while since graduation last weekend.  I think I have just a couple more project to show you from the festivities. 

First up, I made some very easy centerpieces for table decorations that you can easily make for a celebration of any kind...


I used an empty cylinder-shaped container that used to hold glow-sticks to make the main centerpiece.  I put some old glass rocks in the bottom for stability.  The rest is easily made with a spray of fake flowers (orange is one of her school colors), balloon on a stick, and tissue paper.  Then I used some ribbon to tie an adorable little tag around the top of the cylinder.  I used a die cut chipboard tag from the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, my black glitter paper, Congrats Graduate My Acrylix, and the dies from MCT. 


Then I just used the rest of the tissue paper from the package, candy, and ribbon to make these for the rest of the tables...SOOOOOOO unbelievably easy!


Here is the main centerpiece on my kitchen island...


Now I have to go finish dealing with the rest of the May craziness--the end of the school year!  We are down to two days here, how about you?  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!