Saturday, May 24, 2014

Freshly Made Sparkle!

Hey everyone!  I finally got to use it!  I snatched up this great new stamp set from My Favorite Things, because it's all about MY favorite thing--SPARKLE!  I paired it up with the fab new sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches, and ended up with some serious bling going on.  :)



I used several different products on this card.  From Close to My Heart I used Black and White Daisy CS, Lollydoodle Paper, Black Glitter Paper, Black and Cotton Candy Ink, and the Timberline WOTG My Acrylix set.  I used some silver vinyl from Silhouette for the faux sequins that are so easy to make with the MFT Sequin Dies.



Can you see where I used the Wink of Stella Glitter brush?  It sure makes it easy to leave a little sparkle everywhere you like!  ;)


I have lots more to come from this stamp set, so stay tuned!  :)

Shop 24/7 from home at my website, mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com, for some of the products I used for this card, and this month's specials:



6 comments:

  1. I looooove that paper pack! Look at me!! Finally figuring out how to post comments on your blog! The blessings that come from having a broken iPad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait! Broken iPad??? Ouch--sorry, but yay you!!! ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love this card! Love the stamp set and how well it worked for this sketch! You really made it sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cindy! Thanks so much--really loved the sketch for the nudge to get moving with it, lol!

      Delete
  3. Darling!! I would have never thought to make sparkly, pink boot prints without you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!