Saturday, May 31, 2014

Damask Divas Timberline Blog Hop!

Welcome back to another amazing Damask Divas Team Blog Hop!  Oh my word, I am beyond blessed to be a part of the crazy creativity going on here!  :)



NOTE:  If you happen to stumble upon our hop before June 1st, you might want to come back once we get the kinks out.  ;)

Otherwise, sit back, grab your mouse, and enjoy the wonderful creations of the Damask Divas!

If you came from the super-talented Stephanie's Blog, you are on the right path!  If not, you can find the entire lineup on the Damask Divas Blog.

Timberline is one of the BEST paper packets for scrapbooking camping, hiking, or any outdoor events.  After watching one of the inspiring Artbooking Made Easy videos and reading THIS POST on Jeanette Lynton's Blog, I grabbed some of my waiting pictures from a family trip to Tennessee and and my Cricut Artbooking Cartridge and got busy!


I love any excuse to use these gold Durables Triangle Studs, and the Lagoon Baker's Twine is JUST the right thing to mix up this cluster...


One of the wonderful features of the Artbooking Cartridge is the pre-made titles...


The patterns in Timberline are great for outdoor pics--there is one with a wood grain, a celestial pattern, and one with sort of a map design showing lines of elevation.


Another favorite embellishment that I love to add to my layouts are the White Marquee Enamel Shapes.


My personal favorite pattern in this paper packet is the wood grain!  How about you?  This wonderful paper packet will only be around until July OR when supplies are gone, so pick some up while you can!  :)

That's all I have for you today, so now you are off to the mulit-talented Michele's Blog to see another fantastic creation with the Close to My Heart Timberline Paper Packet!  Enjoy!  :)

Don't forget!  June is a brand new month with some BRAND NEW specials on my website!  Get ready for the Fourth of July with KABOOM!, the June Stamp of the Month!


Also, you are really going to want to check out the six limited edition gift collections available while supplies last during June!  You can't get these retired products anywhere else!  :)  Celebrate 30 years with Close to My Heart with at least a 40% savings on these collections!


Here are the 6 Collections to choose from!  They are each yours for just $30 with a $50 purchase!

Delightful Ribbon and Trim Collection--a $54 Value!
  • Hemp Black
  • Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Party Washi Tape 3-Pack
  • Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-Pack
  • Colonial White Rosette Ribbon
Extraordinary Embellishments Collection--a $50.55 Value!
  • Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collection
  • Just Blooms™ Floret Paper Shapes
  • Pixie Glitter Alphabet
  • Glamour Glitter Alphabet
  • Color Ready-Canvas Alphabet
  • Chalkboard Shapes
  • Durables Round Studs
  • Durables Square Studs
  • Colonial White Rosette Ribbon
Accessory Coordinates Collection--a $53.55 Value!
  • Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Huntington Complements
  • Chantilly Complements
  • Huntington Assortment
  • For Always Assortment
  • Tommy Assortment
  • Surfs Up Assortment
  • Chantilly Assortment
Holiday Happiness Collection--a $64.55 Value!
  • Season’s Tweetings Gift Bags (2 sets)
  • Frosted Paper Packet
  • Frosted Complements
  • Frosted Assortment
  • Sparkle & Shine Textiles
  • Sparkle Holiday Shapes
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements
  • Sparkle & Shine Assortment
Papercrafting Possibilities Collection--a $61.25 Value!
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
  • Almond Glitz Glitter Gel
  • Colonial White Die-Cut Cards
  • My Creations™ Cubby
  • My Creations™ Collage Cubes
  • My Creations™ Star
Gifts and Kits Collection--a $64.70 Value!
  • Hemp Black
  • Glamour Glitter Alphabet
  • My Originals™ Matchbook Card Kit
  • Chantilly Textiles
  • Seasons Tweetings Gift Bags (2 sets)
  • My Creations™ Collage Cubes







4 comments:

  1. Love your layout, Amie!!! Your sweet pics work beautifully! LOVE the heart banners, they make it so you...so fabulous! We have to try camping now, so I can scraplift this from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! All the detail on this is fantastic!!!!! This looks like it took some time and it paid off well! It looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I submitted a comment, but I don't see it so if you get two...LUCKY YOU! ;) LOL!!! Love all the detail on this, Amie! This looks like it took some time and it really paid off!!!! I actually purchased the white marquee enamel shapes after I saw this!! Thanks for enabling!! LOL!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Amie love your layout! I love the heart accents! The pictures are so beautiful and go so well with this paper pack! You did an awesom job as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!