Friday, May 9, 2014

Ariana Meets Artbooking...Again!

I have many more pages to show you from my Cricut Artbooking mini-album that I made featuring the Ariana Paper Packet from Close to My Heart.  No more one-page-at-a-time, ok?  ;)  Today you get to see FOUR!




Have I mentioned how much I love these White Marquee Enamel Shapes?  Only once?  Maybe twice?  ;)



I absolutely HAD to include some of the generational icons on the LOL My Acrylix stamp set.  Can I get a LIKE for throwing in this arrow cut from Artiste?  ;)


This pair of glasses has got to me by favorite shape in the Ariana Complements...



I didn't have to do a single thing but load these papers into my Cricut Expression 2 set at 11 inches and push the corresponding key.  The Artbooking Cartridge cuts it the perfect size for this album, no matter what the shape...even this great doily!


Tune in again next week when I reveal a few more page...all leading up to her actual graduation on Saturday, the 17th!  *faints*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!