Monday, May 12, 2014

Counting Down to Graduation with Ariana and Artbooking

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating a special mother in your life.  Time to turn things over to celebrating a fabulous daughter in my life this week!  My oldest is graduating, and it totally sneaked up on me...

Reminiscing is something that I can easily do with this sweet mini-album I made with my Cricut Artbooking Cartridge on my Expression Machine.  Here are a few more looks inside!


I don't think the Polaroid trend will ever leave my pages...I just love the look!  This particular cut is a great way to use the Close to My Heart Glitter Paper.  Again, one of my go-to products, I just love how these Marquee White Enamel Shapes POP off the Outdoor Denim CS.


I completely adore this combination of stripes and floral in the Ariana Paper Packet!


The beautiful patterns and blooms are wonderful to use in conjunction with vellum and sparkles to make it even more feminine.  I added these Bitty Sparkles to the chipboard flower from the Ariana Complements--see what a difference just a little bit of embellishment can make?  The tiny little bows in the Ariana Assortment are also perfect!


Simple pages in mini-albums are a quick way to add photos without taking a big chunk of time out of your scrapping.  I used just a bit of Silver Shimmer Trim and an Artbooking cut to dress this one up.


I just love this trio from Junior High! 


I made more simple embellishments using patterned papers, Enamel Shapes, and Shimmer Trim.  :) 


Why does it seem like time is flying JUST as fast as the pages in this album are turning?  I will show you more later this week!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!