Friday, June 9, 2017

Happy Wedding Day Card

I cannot believe how back-logged I am in sharing my pics lately, lol!  I guess I am spending way more time stamping than blogging...which isn't necessarily a bad thing, eh?  ;)

OK, so here is a super quick yet beautiful wedding card I made for my daughter to take along to her BFF's mom's wedding.  Lucky me had a bunch of beautiful flowers from the Ellen Hutson Courage set already stamped and cut just waiting for me to "plant!" 


I combined some paper and sequins from the Prickly Pear Paper suite from Close to My Heart with the flowers, but made sure to keep them the center of attention.  My heart thin cut was an easy way to center the sentiment from Happy To Be Friends on this one!  Oh how I adore this font! Next time I think I will stamp the "Happy" in another color or a second generation from the "wedding day" part of the sentiment to make a little more clear.  Definitely didn't have time for a re-do on this day, lol.

By the way....it was the PERFECT day for a wedding!!!


I'm linking up with the Ellen Hutson June Mix It Up Challenge for the first time.  Kind of a new discovery to me, so I'm pretty excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!