Saturday, June 3, 2017

A Jawsome Mojo Monday!

I loved the new Mojo sketch this week as soon as I caught a glimpse of it.  Since I didn't have a square envelope handy, though, I stretched it out to a more easy-button friendly size A2.  I do so like my easy buttons!  ;)

I immediately grabbed my new Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh stamps and dies and paired them with my current fave papers from Close to My Heart--No Worries.  Quite the ironic combo, don't you think?


SO many great patterns in this paper pack to use on my card layers, but my favorite is definitely that weathered woodgrain!  The net, waves, and striped panel each add to the overall beachy feel of this great sharky sentiment.  I used a burlap ribbon for even more texture. 

I finally remembered to try the little dotting method in my Copic coloring!  LOVE how it looks on the shark!

I turned this particular card into a graduation card for my BFF's son...just added another sentiment on the inside that is a bit more specific from THIS versatile stamp set.  I just forgot to take a pic!  (Updated to add that pic!) Ooops!


I can't wait to use this sketch again!

UPDATE:  Please check out my new post that shows how I tweaked my card to better suit my occasion HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!