Friday, June 16, 2017

A Lawn Fawn Cheerful Get Well Challenge

Hi friends! 

I made this adorable little card for my aunt who is bravely fighting cancer and receiving chemo for yet another week this time around.  I am doing my best to write her more now that the summer leaves me with a bit of free time.  I'm linking this one up with the Lawn Fawnatics Get Well Challenge...


This was a super easy shaker card to put together.  I used the Get Well Soon and On the Mend stamps and dies, Into the Woods sequins, Lobster Ink Pad, and a rainbow plaid paper pack that I adore...


These images are pretty easy to color with ShinHan Touch Twin and Copic markers.  I also added some flags using Willow and Sea Glass CS (on sale NOW!!!), along with a spotted purple paper from the Fundamentals Adventure Paper.


I set up my foam tape like this in order to make the shaker feature...The die I used helps me to line up the foam tape on the edges of the heart...


This heart Thin Cuts I used was from Close to My Heart, but is not currently available.  It includes an outline of the heart that I was able to use on the inside sentiment...


Thanks for taking a look!


2 comments:

  1. Super adorable shaker card! I love how you added the heart frame to the inside as well, so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! Thanks so much! I love playing along! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!