Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Little Dreamer...with Sparkle!

How is it already June 6th???  Seriously.

OK, so I finally saw one of my BFF's to give her this FANTASTIC little birthday card...so I can FINALLY share it with you!!!


Isn't it just YUMMY?!?


I used a LOT of different toys to make this one...including my Sizzix Big Shot!  Did you know Sizzix is giving away a $50 gift card to their shop???  Yep!  You can totally get a Big Shot with that kind of dough! 


I will make a list of everything I used at the bottom of my post...


This is the die set I used in my Sizzix Big Shot.  It is from (shocker here, lol) Close to My Heart, Thin Cuts--Stars...


This shaker card was an absolute BLAST to make!

Here is my list of supplies...

Close to My Heart--
Thin Cuts--Stars
Little Dreamer Paper Packet
Sea Glass Cardstock and Glitter Paper
White Card Bases

Papertrey Ink--
Make it Market Shakers and Sprinkles Kit
Sparkle Die




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!