Monday, June 26, 2017

Makover Monday: Let's Party (Okay!)

Happy Monday!

It's been quite a few Mondays since I posted a Makeover Monday so let's put an end to that streak today, shall we?

I used Close to My Heart's Let's Party Workshop Your Way Kit to create this uber easy birthday card...with my own twist of course!

Here's the pattern in the kit...

 ...and here's my twist!


I wanted to "man it up" a bit so I reversed the Prickly Pear pattern paper from the coral chevron to the blue striped side.  Then I used the blue and white twine from the Fundamentals  Enchantment Ribbon Pack.

The green sequins looked good to me!  ;)
I kept all the inks the same as the kit instructions (Lagoon, Sapphire, and Sweet Leaf), just leaving the "happy birthday" sentiment uncolored on mine. 

I've said it before, and I'll say it a hundred more times--versatility in my crafty toys is a MUST! These Workshop Your Way Kits provide just the right amount of "no thinking" with all the endless possibilities still out there!   ;)

Thanks for popping in!  :)

Almost time to say good-bye to Hello Foxy!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!