Monday, June 19, 2017

Hello Foxy, Meet Jack

WELL, now isn't June just moving right along?

There is just a bit under half of the month left, so I wanted to show you the versatility of a couple of my current favorite Close to My Heart products--the Hello Foxy stamp of the month and the Jack papers!


Now Jack is kind of a guys guy if you know what I mean, so I wanted to reveal his softer side.  See those two strips of patterned paper on the edges of my card?  I adore how they peek out to frame the floral centerpiece!  


I used a Basic Circle Thin Cut to make the opening in my front panel before stamping.  It gives the card a little more dimension when I used my thin 3D foam tape to make a CS sandwich for the front...


My ShinHan Alcohol Ink Markers in Marigold, Cerulean Blue, and Lavender combined beautifully for a pleasing color scheme.  I finished it off with some hand drawn leaves with my LePen and sequins from the No Worries collection.

Don't tell Jack I let you in on that little secret!  They just might take away his man card!  ;)

One more quick little tidbit before I go...this little fox from the same stamp set is a cutie.  Here's a little tip for stamping and cutting out your images.  I used a black marker on the edges of the cut-out image to really make him pop.  Try it and see what a difference it makes!  :)


This Stamp of the Month is only available for the month of June, so grab him soon he's on your wish list!  :)  Remember, it's my birthday month, so anyone who places an order on my website on Amie's Birthday Bonus link will receive a gift from me!  See THIS POST for a quick tutorial if you don't know how.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!