Thursday, June 8, 2017

Hello Foxy Scrapbook Layout

The June Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart is a MUST have for beginner artists learning to use their alcohol ink markers!  This little fox is SO easy to color.


I used just ONE shade of orange to bring him to life--the ShinHan Touch Twin in Marigold.  Before I go any further, take a look at my layout...


One of the neatest discoveries about our new house last summer was the family of foxes living nearby.  They would show up any time of day and just about anywhere.  These pics were my first up-close sighting when I woke up one weekend!   I hadn't even printed them until I saw Hello Foxy, lol...

I was really geeked to finally use my new Wood Slats Embossing Folder with Cocoa CS to frame out my pics...and I used my Cocoa Ink on the raised grain to give it even more depth.


I used several different embellishments for the layout, mixing and matching kraft and vellum with gold and copper foil elements for a great combo...

See that fabulous Black Shimmer Ribbon?  Yummmmm!


Here is a list of all the products I used...

Hello Foxy June 2017 Stamp of the Month--only available in June!
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
ShinHan Touch Twin Marigold Marker 
" Cerulean Marker
" Lavender Marker 
" Vivid Green Marker
Memo Fundamentals 
Wood Slats Embossing Folder
Cocoa and White Daisy CS
Cocoa Exclusive Ink
All Together Complements (copper foil and kraft elements)
Good Life Complements (gold foil)
3D Foam Tape






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!