Friday, May 26, 2017

Going Green Blog Hop!

I just LOVE the month of May!  With everything in my neck of the woods coming back to life and turning green again, I couldn't resist a blog hop dedicated to just that...

And I decided to choose my new favorite shade of green to star in my show--Sea Glass, the first ever Close to My Heart Color of the Year.


I just so happened to have the perfect gift bag to use (oh yes, I reuse them!)  So I knew right away how to wrap this gift for one of my favorite little people.


I created an easy-peasy gift tag out of the rainbow and cloud dies from the Little Dreamer Scrapbooking and the Cardmaking stamp and dies sets...along with some White and Gold Ribbon.


The matching card features a little different color scheme, adding more Emerald Green accents and some great Sea Glass Glitter Paper. 

I used a scalloped frame die from Mama Elephant, a pocket card from the Little Dreamer Paper Packet, and some Sea Glass CS as well.  Some Princess Gold Embossing powder from Ranger added just the right amount of glam.



I hope you enjoy all the greenery on our hop...you are now off to see Lalia's creation!

Here is the entire line up for our hop this month...

Amie (that's me!)







2 comments:

  1. Love your idea for the gift tag and the card is beautiful ...all very creative and great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sea glass glittery rainbow! What a sweet card and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!