Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Live Beautifully Layout 4!

Ready for the next one?  I am!

This one JUST might be my favorite layout from Live Beautifully...



You can see I didn't quite add my journaling on this page.  Well, it was the last page I put together because I had a hard time deciding on pics...and then by the end I was a blubbery mess!  It was safer to walk away before my hard work drowned in tears, lol.
 

Who am I kidding, this was NOT hard work, lol!!!  These layouts are all designed and ready for you to literally throw together!  The gold foil details on these elements are just fantastic!  They were the perfect accent to my pics!  (I promise I am not screaming...I'm just so darn excited about getting these pics into an album!)  ;)


Just 8 more days to pick up your kit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!