Friday, May 8, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week

As the mom of a kid with a learning disability who happens to hold a degree in Early Childhood Education, let me tell you, I APPRECIATE my kiddos' teachers!  I sure don't have as much time to create as I would like to these days, but I was feeling like showing them the love this week...and then the inspiration struck.  :)

I hopped on Cricut Design Space in the comfort of my own family room (watching a playoff game, no doubt since both the Bulls and the Blackhawks are making us loose sleep these days,) and was able to quickly design a little gift.


Did you know you can upload almost any kind of image into Design Space?  You obviously need to adhere to copyright laws, but I was not selling this image, so I found the superman logo to use on a fun little business card style gift that says..."I'm a teacher...what's your superpower?"


I also used the pocket card cut found on the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cartridge to design the back layer of the card.

I didn't have any suitable thank you cards on hand...and I have the super-cute Teacher Appreciation My Acrylix, so I made up some quick cards as well using the retired Typeset Paper Packet.


Who says the sentiment needs to be centered inside the card?


This gift cost me nothing other than time and supplies I had on hand, and I already know that it put a huge smile on at least one face.  :)  Just one of the MANY reasons I love to paper craft! 


Only in May!


Stamp of the Month



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!