Thursday, May 28, 2015

Throwback to Close to My Heart Convention

The time is getting closer for the annual Close to My Heart Convention--this year being held again at Disneyland!  I am certainly going to miss the celebration this year.  Here is one of the fantastic projects we were spoiled with at creative sessions last year...I have had it completed for a while, but haven't been able to get it posted up here yet.


We used both the Wanderful and Seaside Paper Packets for this versatile layout along with Flaxen, Glacier, and Black inks.


The Handwritten Alphabet is a fabulous font for scrapbook layout titles...


Some of the other My Acrylix stamp sets featured here are Glitter Glam,   Happy Birds,  and Here We Go.



Even though I won't be there, I still cannot wait to see what new products and ideas Convention holds this year!

Taste of Summer is almost GONE!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!