Thursday, May 14, 2015

Throwback Thursday Flip Flap Layout

Hey everyone!  Crazy busy week here for the fam, so I am just popping in to share a quick little tip with one of my FAVORITE products that Close to My Heart carries...and I believe they are pretty exclusive to us as well!

FLIP FLAPS!!!

If you follow my blog, you have seen these used in several different sizes...except this one--12 inch!

Well, on National Scrapbook Day, my awesomely amazing friend, Beth, asked me just the right question at just the right time...

                    "do you have any flip flaps that would fit this 8 x 10 picture?"

I gave her a definite "I don't think so, but maybe" as an answer and went to grab my 12 inch assortment...which happened to have JUST the right size to accommodate the pic...12 x 8!

The cuteness factor is practically unbearable!
Flip Flaps adhere to the outside of your page protector to create interactive pages that hold more pics...

Do you recognize these retired patterned papers from Close to My Heart?
And come in a variety of sizes!

Underneath the flap is another 8 x 10!  Don't know which one to use?  Use BOTH!
Aren't they fantastically versatile?  You can check them all out HERE on my website.  The 12 inch assortment is unbelieveably only $4.95 and comes with 8 sturdy self-adhesive protectors in three different sizes.

"Easily add extra photos to your scrapbook page with Flip Flaps™. Slide your photo or journaling into the pocket, attach with the adhesive strip, and you're done! It's a fun interactive element for your pages. (8 protectors: 4 – 6" x 12", 2 – 4" x 12", and 2 – 8" x 12", each with strong adhesive attachment strip.)"

P.S.  Did you figure out the name of the retired CTMH paper packet she was using?  :)  Let me know in the comments! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!