Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday the First!

Happy May the 1st!  This day marks so many things like the last month of school (cry, cry, cry), the spring FINALLY feeling like spring (yes, yes, yes), and...

...the kick off to National Scrapbooking Month with the Close to My Heart Taste of Summer Campaign!  


Fruity fun for your summer layouts and cards!

The fun JUST begins when you order your Taste of Summer paper packet.  I have several card and layout patterns to share with you to USE these papers--and they are yours FREE!  I will send them to you via email after your purchase!  I will be showing them off in the weeks to come, so stay tuned!

Get this matching D sized My Acrylix for just $17.95!

I literally JUST got my hands on this coordinating stamp set, so stay tuned for more with that too!  :)

In case you were wondering, OF COURSE we still have a new Stamp of the Month to bring you for May...and it is PERFECT for pocket pages like the Picture My Life system of scrapbooking!

Just Sayin' you can get it HERE!  ;)

Looks like it's going to be a GREAT month!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!