Monday, May 4, 2015

Makeover Monday with the Blossom WOTG Cardmaking Kit

It was a cozy workshop this weekend with a lot of laughing while we created--my favorite way to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day!

This is the last card I had available for my customers to create.  I tweaked one of the patterns from the Blossom Workshop on the Go (WOTG) Cardmaking Kit...


I added the Smoothie Striped Washi, tweaked the sentiment, and knotted the Extra Thick Glacier Twine instead of tying a bow.  (You are quite welcome, Beth!)

Here is a peek at the original patterns and supplies included in the kit...

YES!!!  It really does come with a full package of the Coral Reef sequins!  :)

But don't forget, you also get this super-adorable stamp set!


It is an amazing value at just $24.95, so you might want to push this one to the TOP of your wish list!

Have a fantastic week!

Get your hands on the Taste of Summer collection this month only!

Just Sayin' you will LOVE this versatile Stamp of the Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!