Friday, May 15, 2015

FREE Taste of Summer Scrapbook Layout and Greeting Card Files

It doesn't get much better than FREE, right?  Well, this month, when you purchase the Taste of Summer Paper Packet and My Acrylix stamp set from my website, you can get FREE Scrapbook Layout and Cardmaking guides complete with instructions!

Here is one of the layouts designed by consultant Lisa Stenz that I made on National Scrapbook Day...

There are two pages to this one, and I'll post more when I finish them up!

Don't wait to get your hands on this juicy paper!  It is only available in May while supplies last.  I just LOVE the bright colors!  I cannot get enough of those orange slices either!  :)

You get 12 sheets of double-sided pattern papers for just $8.95!

Get the coordinating size D stamp for just $17.95!
I cut the letters out from the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge on my Expression--all the sizes and directions are included with the FREE file!  :)  Just purchase the paper and/or stamp set, and I will email you the files!  :)

Just make sure you don't loose a letter like I did for a while...it makes a BIG difference!  Lol!!!


Here are some of the other layouts and cards you will be able to make...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!