Friday, February 20, 2015

Picture My Life Hopscotch Edition

Hi again!  Two blog posts in a row is pretty darn good for me these days, lol.  I have been playing with the Close to My Heart pocket-style scrapbooking program called Picture My Life this year and enjoying it A LOT!  One of my favorite things about using it is how FAST I can get my pictures into pages.  It is just like having my own easy button for scrapbooking!

Here is a great example featuring the Hopscotch PML cards and the February Stamp of the Month, A Happy Hello...


Now, the image I used for the sun is actually part of a floral set...but isn't it perfect?  The cards are for a layout with lots of pics from the snowy weather lately.


Add a simple cloud shape cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, and you have an even cuter...and still quite easy, creation!  :)

Tune in Monday to see how I took one of these cards up a notch with some embellishments...you won't want to miss it!  :)

Picture My Life Hopscotch Kit

A Happy Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!