Thursday, February 19, 2015

PML Throwback to January!

Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road again...I still have to post up my PL or PML album weeks two and three for 2015 before it gets ANY later into February, lol.  This throwback is brought to you by frigid temps that have returned to our area, but lo and behold we have school this time!  WHAT??? 

Back to the pages!  I am absolutely LOVEing this pocket-style memory keeping, and I learned a couple of tricks along the way to share...

Week 2
OK, check this out...more "cheater journaling" coming right at ya!  Screenshots from your phone are SUCH lifesavers at a time like this when you have, well, not so much time!  It was recordbreaking cold around these parts, so I documented it by taking a simple screenshot on my iPhone.  LOVE this easy way to tell a story!  I used the Close to My Heart Chalk It Up Picture My Life Kit and Paper Packet for these layouts...

ALSO!  Another little fun addition to my pages are the screenshots I take of inspiring words that I find.  See the two I used in this one?

Week 3
Soooo, let's say you have a few more pics to put on your page than pockets.  This happens a lot to me and now I can easily roll with it...now that I am printing on my Canon Selphy!  I use an app on my iPhone to create a 4 x 6 photo collage with more than one pic!  I used it here to add four different views of my daughter's car after she was rear ended in January.  (She is totally fine, thank goodness, and we are so blessed to not have to total the car as a bonus.)

4 pics in 1!
Love, love, love my Selphy, and let me tell you, I am all caught up printing pics through this week, so it has been totally worth the small investment!  :)


Buy one Get one Half OFF!

A Happy Hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!