Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Life in Pictures Project

SO, I have been keeping a weekly picture album of my year in the Project Life (PL) or Picture My Life (PML) style of memory keeping.  This method uses pocket pages instead of a true 12 x 12 scrapbook page which is a new thing for me.  It is definitely working, and I want to share a bit with you about how I organize my pocket cards for this project. 

But FIRST, check out this darling pocket card I stamped--simple, yet fun!


I could have chosen pretty much any color to use for this, but decided on Black so it would go with several different occasions.  Instead of re-inking my image from Glitter Glam, I just kept on stamping it on down the page...


I used a glitter pen to add some sparkle afterwards.  OF COURSE!  :)

Back to the organization...I use the Medium Organizer from Close to My Heart to store my cards.  I love how you can rearrange the dividers to fit the different sizes...


I just add the ones I create myself to another section.  They fit perfectly!  

BOGO half off!

A Happy Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!