Monday, February 2, 2015

Close to My Heart Album Allure

February is a month of love...and wow, do I LOVE our new line of albums!  The colors and patterns are just gorgeous (I have seen them in person.)  What I like the most is that they are completely customizable with the pages you want to use.  There are both post-bound AND D-ring styles to choose from in each pattern and you can use scrapbook-style 12 x 12 pages, PML style pocket pages, or even the standard photo album sleeves to hold your 4 x 6 photos only!

Right now, you can get these at a BOGO 50% off price! That is a savings of over $17!  And that is not the best part of this deal...because when you place your order with me, I will also let you choose a pack of any style memory protectors regularly $9.95 for FREE when you take advantage of this already amazing offer from Close to My Heart! See the choices on my website HERE.

Read all the details HERE!
Your purchase will automatically qualify you to pick up the new February 2015 Stamp of the Month for just $5 too!  That is a total value of $97.80 (when purchased through me) for just $57.43 plus tax and shipping!  That's a savings of over $30!

A Happy Hello is a wonderful building set of stamps...check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!