Sunday, February 1, 2015

Limited Edition Layouts in Studio J!

Happy February! 

The freshly fallen snow on my patio has reminded me that this is the last month to use the limited edition Yuletide Carol Express Collection in Close to My Heart's awesome online digital scrapbooking software, Studio J!

I am so excited to see Close to My Heart offer this simple kit that you only need to drag and drop your pictures into...that's it!  The beautiful pages are already designed with one of my all time favorite papers.  Take a look at this...





















Now is a great time to try it out if you haven't yet!  Just follow THIS LINK to set up your FREE Studio J account to get started.  You only purchase the layouts you want, and can work on your pages over the course of a week, so give it a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!