Saturday, January 31, 2015

Project Life Week One Re-Do and Last Chance for Year Noted!

The month has quietly slipped away from me, and today is the 31st of January!  I have several pages finished for the month, yay!!!  My Canon Selphy has proven to be quite the little workhorse to get my life down in the books.  I am a happy scrapper to say the least.  :)

I wanted to show you this page re-do today (here is my original and unfortunate beginning) in case you were inspired to grab the Year Noted Kit from my website today which will be your last chance!

The other cards I used for this page are from the Chalk It Up Picture My Life Kit.
I adore these little banners for making strings of embellies!  I also love the dotted line and check-box stamps for journaling lists of anything and everything!


You knew you would see this little image in my pages again, didn't you?  Glitter Glam is such a fun set!  I had a leftover scrap of White Daisy CS with the reverse part of a Scallop Border Punch to it...waste not, want not!  The Teal Glitter paper and the Chalk It Up products were a match made in scrapbook heaven!

Teal Glitter Paper?  YES, Please!
That little heart stamped my my niece and nephew pooches is found in this month's Stamp of the Month, so you might want to check it out too before the end of the day!  ;)  If for any reason you don't get this until January is over, and you REALLY want to get your hands on it, shoot me a message and I will try to help!  :)

THESE My Acrylix Stamps will definitely be unavailable after today, however, so check out the retiring list NOW!  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!