Monday, January 19, 2015

Be Amazing (Yes, YOU!)

Is there a day of the week that starts with a P or a J???  I need a catchy little way to introduce these little cards for PML or PL or call them Journaling Cards if you like, but I need a coordinating day...how about an eighth day of the week called Paperday?  Oh how I wish!!!  :)

Here is the latest of the cards I made with the Year Noted Kit for National Papercrafting Month...


I thought the Gold Polka-Dot Washi was a lovely coordinating product, how about you?


I stamped the "BE AMAZING" image from the current Stamp of the Month in Sorbet Ink (twice without re-inking.)  The arrow from the Year Noted Kit is stamped in Black.  That pretty little glittery gold butterfly is in the CTMH Junebug Puffies.


I don't know about you, but I am REALLY loving the gold accents, and I am usually a silver girl!  It reminds me a lot of Teresa Collins new lines this year.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!