Monday, January 5, 2015

CTMH You're the Bomb with Operation Smile

Happy first Monday of 2015!!!  Yep, I know, I did it again, lol...I can't help it because new beginnings are just sooooo fresh and exciting, and, well...NEW!  :)

Now, this isn't exactly NEW news to share, and Close to My Heart has been funding Operation Smile with a portion of My Acrylix stamps sales in the past as well as taking donations from customers at checkout if they wish.  BUT now there is a NEW opportunity to directly impact the life of a child.  Every time this FABULOUS My Acrylix set, You're the Bomb, is purchased through March 2015, they will donate $3 to Operation Smile! 

You're the Bomb!


WHAT is Operation Smile?

"Close To My Heart is partnered with Operation Smile®, an organization that provides free, life-changing surgery that repairs smiles and reshapes lives, one child at a time. Since 2008, Close To My Heart has provided support to change the lives of over 1,500 children and their families. Buy with pride. Your business with Close To My Heart makes a big difference in the life of a child."

For more details and to meet 6-year old Ming, visit my website HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!