Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mojo Monday Heartstrings Love!

I am in LOVE with this paper, I tell you!  AND of course, I still love Mojo Monday Challenges when I get to play along...so is this a great combo or what?  :)

Here is the sketch for Mojo Monday 379 by the talented Julee Tilman...


 Here is my Valentine...


The adorable sentiment and coordinating papers are found in the Heartstrings Paper Packet and Workshop on the Go from Close to My Heart.  I stamped and inked with Whisper Exclusive Ink--a Dye ink that dries quickly and beautifully.

A Red Enamel Heart added JUST the right touch!

This gorgeous ribbon came in my latest Verve order...I could not resist their sale after Christmas, and wow did this color coordinate perfectly with the paper!


Can you see the peeks of Teal and Silver Glitter Paper?  I love that bit of sparkle it adds.

Have you ever played along at Mojo Monday?  Come give it a try!  :)

Stamp of the Month!



4 comments:

  1. I loved this Mojo sketch and love what you did with it. Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanie! Thanks so much! I am a huge fan of sparkle. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, how pretty! Love that bit of glitz! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!