Monday, January 26, 2015

Using Negative Cricut Cuts on Your Scrapbook Pages

Goooooooood MORNING!  I am extremely upbeat and chipper today!  Don't hold it against me because I am typing this on Sunday, not Monday, lol!  ;)

Anyway, I showed my Facebook fans a sneaky peek of this fantastically easy layout that I made by using the part of my Cricut cut that I would normally discard--the negative.  Follow me on Facebook HERE to see more sneak peeks like this one.

I cut out a bunch of circles with my Cricut and was left with this...
I am a keeper, let me tell you...so as I was tossing it out, that little voice popped out and whispered, KEEP IT!  Use it!  I have learned to listen to that little voice, my friends!  ;)

I carefully evened up all the edges, and used it to make a cute little beach layout with the Seaside Paper Packet and the Paper Fundamentals Whimsy Collection...


Here comes that gold polka-dot vellum from the retired Free to Be Me Kit...I am down to just a little bit left, gasp!



This is what the White Daisy CS looked like on the back as I was using my ATG to adhere the little squares of paper and the pics...






It was really easy, and I think it makes a BIG statement! 

Year Noted is available in January ONLY!

Available to help support Operation Smile through March!

Stamp of the Month for January ONLY! 

2 comments:

  1. You are SO CLEVER!! Your page is adorable. Definitely going to rethink my leftover Cricut cuts!! :) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy way to start my Monday ... Inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!