Monday, February 9, 2015

Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month Spotlight

Welcome to my creative space!  Today I just wanted to show you a little Stamp of the Month action.  This month, Close to My Heart has a fantastic little builder set that you can get ONLY in February.  Take a peek at A Happy Hello...


I had a little fun with layers on this card...and left it with no sentiment so it could be used for many different occasions.  The technique to make the stamped layer is essentially the same as for the triple stamp technique you can see HERE.  I just used two layers on this one instead.


I used my circle punches in various sizes and a 2 inch scallop punch to make the different layers of blooms.  To add some sparkle, I used Purple Glitter Paper and some Purple Glitter Gems.  I think the color combo of Glacier, Flaxen, Thistle, and Gypsy works really well for a light feel.



There are just so many possibilities with building stamp sets...what would you do with it?  I used one of the images last week to make a pattern paper for another card that you can see HERE.  Wonder what I might do with it next?  :)  Stay tuned!

A Happy Hello

BOGO 50% OFF!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty sprig of flowers you've created. Such beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!