Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Sale Day 3 and Tag (You're It!) Tuesday!

Welcome back for Day 3 of my sale!  I hope you are having a wonderful time watching for the perfect deal for YOU!  Are you ready?  Here we go...


Who wants a free acrylic block?  You can choose either a 1" x 3.5" or 2" x 2" block for today's sale when you order $35 of product on my website!  Just let me know after you place your order which one you would like, and I will send it to you separate from your order.  Just a little thank you for your business!  HERE is the link to my website.  :)

NOW, I have a few cute tags to show you today!  I used the Close to My Heart A Holiday My Acrylix along with the coordinating holly cuts from my Cricut Art Philosophy Collection on each tag.  I also used a couple of metal dies in my collection from My Creative Time.  I am linking these up with the My Creative Time Designer's Challenge to make Christmas gift tags!


This is my favorite of the three!  The actual tags shapes are found on the Artiste Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart.   I had to use this little jingle bell die the second it came in the mail.  It is found in the Warm Holiday Fun set from MCT, along with the stocking stamp.


I used the peppermint striped pattern from Sparkle and Shine to paper piece the parts of the stocking.  Tiny little Bitty Sparkles colored red with a Sharpie really add to the ivy trim at the bottom.


This one uses the Scallop and Stitched Circle Dies from MCT and White Daisy Pigment Ink, along with the Close to My Heart Perfect Fit Holidays set--one of my faves for Christmas this year!  The sentiment at the bottom is such a beautiful font and again from the A Holiday set.





I cannot say enough about this adorable new die set from MCT that I used for this tiny Santa hat!  It is called Classy Girl Accessories, and again, I HAD to run it through my Big Shot immediately using my Ruby CS!  ;)


The Secret Santa Stamp is from one of the All Around sets at MCT too.   I stamped it in a matching CTMH Ruby Ink.


 Another Tan Glitter Paper bell!  :)


Did you notice how SUPER-EASY these tags are to make?!  They took almost no time to gather the parts and assemble.  I am really enjoying using Kraft paper to make the colors pop this year!  

Thanks for stopping in, and don't forget to shop my 12 Days of Christmas Sale!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!