Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday: It's Easy with Artiste!

I have some more Christmas tags hanging out around here, so let me show you just how easy it can be to make your own!

I used the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste and Artbooking Cartridges along with my Cricut Expression cutting machine to make this great dimensional tag.


The Topiary CS bow is a cut found on Artiste.  I backed it with a simple square of Sparkle and Shine Paper, and used a tiny strip of shimmer trim to bling it up a bit.  My shimmer trim has been feeling a bit neglected lately, but my hubs is doing GREAT with his new hip and is finally back to work--so I have been able to spend a bit more time with it lately.  ;)


The tag shape is found on Artiste as well, and I used my Kraft paper for a great neutral background.  This allows me to cut several tags at a time and use them at a later date with many different colors!  What a great time-saver!  Use birthday themed papers for these same cuts, and you have another super tag!  :)

Tune in for more tag inspiration tomorrow!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!