Thursday, December 12, 2013

Final Day of My 12 Days of Christmas Sale!!!

Hi everyone!!!  I have some super-exciting news to share before we get to my sale announcement!  I was chosen by Emma as the winner of her Designer Challenge!!!  I am absolutely thrilled to pieces...and needed a boost after my limited crafty time lately.  :)  You can see the winners post HERE.  This is the cutie-pie little tag that she chose...


Alright, on with the SALE!!!

Today is the LAST day of my sale, and the last chance for you to pick up a freebie from me!


So, I made it a GREAT freebie!  Chose any My Reflections Paper Packet on my website for FREE when you place a $55 order!   I love to spoil my customers, and what better way to wrap up my sale than with PAPER!!!  Just order $55 worth of products from my website today HERE, and then let me know which packet you want me to send you!  :)

It is the last day to qualify to win that amazing box containing $50 of CTMH goodies too simply by placing an order!  Thank you to everyone who has participated in my sale, and good luck in the drawing!!!  :)

Don't forget to add the Stamp of the Month for just $5 more with your order!  It is a $17.95 value!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!