Monday, December 2, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Sale Day 2 and I've Been Framed!

Happy Cyber Heart 2 Heart Monday!!!

I have a wonderful project to share with you today before we get to the special for day 2 of my 12 Days of Christmas Sale, so can you practice some patience?  If not, you can always scroll to the bottom, but you really want to see this project for Heart 2 Heart, trust me!

This week, we've been FRAMED over at Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog--and we want to FRAME you too!  ;)  For my frame creation, I took an 8 x 8 shadowbox frame and with a little help from nature, turned it into a beautiful display for Autumn.


This September Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings is wonderful for home decor pieces!   I used some gorgeous ribbon and papers to accent the stamped colors of Saddle, Olive, Barn Red, and Cocoa...The retiring Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Bronze Shimmer Trim, Woodgrain Washi, and the Huntington Paper Packet all work beautifully together!


My hubs (pre-hip replacement) and kids helped me gather the acorns from my in-laws yard out in the country to add the perfect touches to this piece of artwork.  I just love when I can get the whole fam into the act!  (Sorry, the colors were tricky editing for this one because of the glare on the glass.)


We would love to see your frame creations using our Close to My Heart products!  Just link your project up with us over at Heart 2 Heart for YOUR chance to be chosen as the Top Chic for December! 

Alright, so I just can't wait any longer!  It's DAY 2 of my sale!  Are you ready to see what it is?  Here you go!


Yep!  ANY size order on my website today will earn you your choice of size M stamp from Close to My Heart!  Just let me know which one you want after you place your order, and I will send it out separately.  I love my customers, and this is just one way to show you!  Shop my website HERE!

Here are just a few you can choose from!

Tree Delights


Santa's Greeting
A True Thank You
Dotted Love
Many more to see in the Idea Book or online, so have a look!  You can see the Idea Book HERE.

Don't forget that each order this month also qualifies you to win my mystery box filled with $50 of Close to My Heart products!!!

Don't forget to check out the new Stamp of the Month, Special Care!  :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. Amazing frame!!! I love the acorns...we don't have many here. You know I'll be playing along this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I love your photoshopping (or picnonkey?) skillz lately :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project! The acorns really make it neat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!