Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tag (You're It!) Tuesday: Non-traditional Christmas Colors

Happy Christmas Eve!!!  I am getting all geared up for tomorrow, how about you?  :)

Here is the last tag I have to show you this year, sniff!  I used some rather non-traditional Christmas colors to make it, and I really like it!


I adore this tag shape from Artiste!  I had some left over from a cut-a-thon, so decided to use some up!  :)  I used Crystal Blue CS and Pear Ink from Close to My Heart and just a splash of shine and sparkle to pull this tag all together. 

I could not believe I never thought to nest this snowflake punch inside the flower before!  It fit perfectly!  The combination went all too well with an ivy leaf.  Great color combo, too.


This My Acrylix set from Close to My Heart has quickly become a seasonal favorite of mine this year. 

A Holiday
 Here are the rest of the supplies I used...super fast and sweet!   Creative Memories Snowflake Punch, Marvy flower punch, Silver Washi from the Sparkle and Shine Washi 3-pack, Silver Glitter Paper, and MCT tag die set.


Now, go relax before the mad dash to Christmas morning!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!