Saturday, December 14, 2013

Trim the Tree with Artiste and Art Philosophy!

Hi again!

I wanted to show you a little project that my small group from church worked on last week.  We decided to get together and decorate a Christmas tree in the village hall,  Our theme was "Better Together" which was also the theme of the bible study we had concluded recently.  We used the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges to make it all come together easily.  :)


My friend used the Cricut markers and the Artiste Cartridge to design this brilliant sign...


The banner is from the Art Philosophy cartridge, and the puzzle pieces are again from Artiste.


We had a lot of fun coming up with things that just go better together, like peanut butter and jelly,  cheese and crackers, and a bat and ball, and even more fun decorating the tree.  I even managed to sneak in some glitter!  Doesn't a bit of sparkle make anything better?   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!