Wednesday, December 18, 2013

O Christmas Tag, O Christmas Tag!

You have probably noticed that I adore making Christmas gift tags this time of year.  :)

I have so many to share that I will need a few more days than Tuesdays to get you through them and making some of your own in time for Christmas.  Here we go!

These two tags were made with leftover cuts from other projects that I have finished.  I keep all my extra cuts, and reach for the drawers often in search of inspiration.  Extra tag cuts are always great to have on hand for split second creating.  :)

This one features the retired Avonlea Scrapbook Workshop on the Go My Acrylix set and a cut from Artiste.  I added a red bow of shimmer trim for a bit of sparkle.  Done!


This next tag was fun to play with for a while.  The Ho, ho, ho cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge has been in the drawer for a while, and this seemed the perfect time to use it!  I used the Dakota scraps on my desk for the Santa hat, the new Magical Days My Acrylix for the image with the 25, and had some Cricut Artbooking chevron leftovers from yet another past project that I used at the bottom.  That is strip of silver washi sandwiched in between them...


And just one more with that same Ho, Ho, Ho from Artiste...AND a cutie pie little Washi Santa Hat!  I used the Season's Tweetings My Acrylix for this one.


Tags are really great, small canvases for some speedy crafting.  It just seems natural to combine my leftover scraps to make some wonderful and quick creations!  Do you like to make Christmas gift tags too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!