Friday, August 14, 2015

Fundamental Friday Gift Boxes!

Yep!  I did it again...using those amazing Paper Fundamentals papers is just too easy!  The pop of subtle shine on the embossed side is my absolute favorite look right now.

I used a cut file from My Scrap Chic to make these adorable nail polish boxes for my daughter's birthday present to her BFF...


I used Glacier and Hollyhock CS and Fundamentals Papers for the boxes with Black CS for the lids.  The butterfly image is from the NEW Cricut Artistry Cartridge...

I used the retired Heartstrings Paper Packet for the back layer.

These gorgeous flower layers are cut from the original Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I inked the edges with Hollyhock Exclusive Ink and layered the flower with glue dots...

I again used another pattern from the retired Heartstrings Paper for the flower.
The boxes contain...what else?  Nail polish!  :)


These were a tiny bit tricky to put together, so I would practice first.  SO worth it!  :)






Get it HERE!

Get it HERE!






2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Definitely worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, definitely worth the effort! My daughter's friend ADORED them! I love when people are astounded at my silly paper creations, lol! :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!