Saturday, August 1, 2015

SURPRISE!!!! Introducing the Close to My Heart Cricut Artistry Collection!

I am absolutely over the moon about this one!  Close to My Heart has released a few of their mouthwatering NEW products from the NEW Annual Inspirations Idea Book a whole month EARLY!!!

Included in the early release is the NEW Close to My Heart Artistry Collection!!!


There is a major difference in this collection than the previous four from Close to My Heart--ARTISTRY is available to you as a DIGITAL collection as well!  If you don't want to have the actual physical cartridge, overlay, or handbook,  then you can pick this collection up for just $79!!!  It still comes with the beautiful Close to My Heart white core cardstock AND the three stamp sets, but instead of the cartridge, you will receive a code to redeem online.  You will have access to the images in Cricut Design space for the Explore and Explore Air machines as well as in Cricut Craft Room for use with the Expression, Expression 2, Mini, etc...


Check out all the great images on this one HERE!

To maximize your Artistry Collection, you can even add the August 2015 Stamp of the Month to your order for just $5 more!  It has THREE brand new images that coordinate with the cartridge!  :)




3 comments:

  1. I have been out of the loop for awhile. Is this the older Artiste? I missed the first one that is why I am asking. Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not Artiste! Close to My Heart now has 5 total Cricut cartridges and Artistry is the newest! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the response! I no longer have a CTMH consultant...I may be in touch if that is ok?

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!